Monday, January 7, 2013

Monster Lacquer White Noise

White Noise combines 2 of my latest obsessions: indie polishes and BAR GLITTER!!!! I was oohing and aahing over the bottle before I even opened it because I knew it would look amazing.

It's ideally a topcoat, since the black and white matte bar glitter is in a clear base. For this swatch I started with a coat of CND Stickey base coat and applied one coat of White Noise over one coat of Catrice So Suit!, a semi-matte "soft touch finish" grey. I topped it with a coat of Seche Vite. I got great coverage and loved the end result!



White Noise was easy to apply and while it's not a total glitter bomb, it's packed with enough glitter pieces that you don't need to fish around for them and they apply pretty evenly with each stroke.

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment