Friday, December 28, 2012

Darling Diva Haul: Part Three - Pastel Glitter

These are the last two of the six Darling Diva polishes I got, although I'm guessing they won't be the last since I absolutely love them and will be ordering again from her soon!

The first swatch is Channeling Coco, a soft milky pink creme with medium pink hex and small black glitters. The description on her Etsy store clearly says it's not a "glitter bomb", but I was very happy with what I ended up with after three coats.


The second swatch was Unicorn Bath, which I was really looking forward to wearing. A light blue glitter franken with silver holo, blue and white hex glitter, and pink flash. I layered a coat over a single coat of Essence Colour & Go Let's Get Lost a rich blue creme with a hint of green in it. I got good opacity with one coat of the Essence and loved how Unicorn Bath amped it up. 


I also really like how this photo shows off the beautiful, subtle shimmer of the pink flash on my ring and pinky finger when the light hits it. Such a fun polish!

For all looks I began with a coat of CND Stickey Base Coat and topped it with a coat of Seche Vite.

I hope you enjoyed my first (and long overdue) adventure with indie polishes!


I'll definitely be having more fun with these beauties and will post pictures with my favorite looks as I do. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment