Thursday, December 27, 2012

Darling Diva Haul: Part Two - Colorful Glitter

I've had so much fun playing with the Darling Diva polishes since I got them! The two I'm swatching today were added in as surprises in addition to the four I purchased.

The first is Witchy Woman, a sheer black jelly base with multi-colored rainbow glitters and a generous addition of blue holo glitters.

The Etsy page featuring Witchy Woman says it's "so much prettier in real life", and I'd have to agree...


I layered one coat of Witchy Woman over Catrice Jade Is Not My Name, and I think they worked very nicely together. I also really liked that Witchy Woman applied very smoothly and easily, with the glitter distributing well without more than a good roll of the bottle before polishing.

The second polish I'm swatching in this post is Apple Crisp, which has green, red, and brown/copper glitters in a clear base. I was really intrigued when I saw it's vanilla scented!


I applied one coat of Apple Crisp over two coats of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons from the Germany Collection. It applied a bit less easily than Witchy Woman, but only because of the large red hex glitter that I had to fish for and place on a couple of fingers. Still, it was easier to apply than most other polishes I've tried with large glitters in them.

And my fingertips did indeed have a yummy vanilla bakeshop smell for the 2 and a half days I had this polish on, even with a topcoat of Seche Vite.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment